Why is it that less than 10% of people achieve their set goals and the other 90% fail or never get out of their daily rut? That small percentage of people that truly want a high success rate, are aggressively finding amazing answers on topics such as, what is smart goal setting, and what is the fastest way to achieve goals? Could it be that the 10% that achieve their goals are just lucky or do they hold some type of special knowledge to change their lives? What if you could get the same results that this group of 10 percentage is getting?
Perhaps you fall into the category of never or seldom achieving goals? Do you even attempt to set goals in your life? Let’s take a million dollars as an example. Do you believe that if you set goals and worked those goals you could achieve a million dollars? Fact is that the majority of individuals are just talkers, they want that million dollars plus, but will not go after it or do not know how to go after it.
Behavioral studies have shown that the majority of individuals fall into self pity, such as:
- Being stuck in a job that they hate
- Going through life with no purpose, no plans, no clarity
- Can not figure out how to achieve goals
- Can not figure out how to stay motivated, focused or disciplined
- Believe they are too old, too poor, in the wrong environment
- Believe they do not have support
- Has a low self esteem, a negative outlook on everything
- Everyday life issues are putting up road blocks
Understanding what is smart goal setting and learning to achieve those smart goals is the key to a successful lifestyle. Start by working on the following:
- Learn where and how to begin
- Learn to change your thinking
- Take advantage of opportunities.
- Learn to keep you mind open
- Make your goals workable
- Make them achievable
- Do you have a clear point of success
- Are you thinking smart in setting goals, working, maintaining and achieving those goals?
There is a big difference in setting goals and fully finding a way of going after those goals.
So what you need to start doing first is to figure out who you are, where your life is right now, what is holding you back, and especially what you want your future to be like. Like it or not it starts with your core values, your beliefs, how you manage and conduct your everyday issues.
Take a hard serious look at your values, beliefs and habits which are all critical for you to make extreme life changes.
The majority of the time people make little attempts to improve or truly value their future outcome. Yes, falling into a routine and never making changes is much easier than setting and working on any type of goals. People talk about having more money, what they would do if they had millions of dollars, yet they are not committed to doing what it takes to acquire the millionaire status.
- Know your self, know your environment and where you want to be
- Find you passion, your purpose in life
- Learn how to set goals associated with your purpose
- Stay focus, stay committed and motivated
- Have a clear vision, take action. NOTHING comes with out work.
- Work with world-class coaching, multiple levels of accountability, and a proven system that will show you how to achieve all of your goals faster and easier than ever thought possible.
- Studies have shown that the easy act of writing a goal down, can put you leaps and bounds ahead of where you are today. In others words if you don’t write it down, they don’t exist…keep dreaming.
Figuring out and understanding the extent of what is smart goal setting is not a mystery. The answers are all around you and once found can give you the confidence and dedication to gain clarity, develop a strong strategy and create a detailed call of action on your end. Learn to break out of your comfort zone and embrace you own goal setting success patterns.