Technology along with Government regulations has completely changed the procedure of how to apply for, and receive social security benefits. Yet more confusing is the learning curve when it comes to social security online services, such as understanding and tracking benefits, the massive field of options that people are unaware of, and dealing with specific qualifications, codes and requirements.
Face it, lifestyles are changing, social security, retirement, aging and money go hand in hand and now you have to deal with the constant bewildering world of technology as if constantly affects the way we live, work and play.
Wouldn’t an extra $50,000 in benefits help you out?
With the millions of people signing up for, or already receiving social security, combining a variety of unique factors and the whole concept of misunderstanding, incomplete, and little to no type of help, leads to a vast amount of totally confused, frustrated and broke people dealing with or heading into retirement.
It use to be you would head down to your local social security office, sit face to face with a government worker and get answers and results in the same day. How things have changed! Our government has drastically reduced the number of social security workers that are available and now individuals just like yourself are having to deal with social security online services, sifting through mountains of confusing information and, as you will find out, people are making a desperate attempt to figuring it out for themselves.
- Where it is ten times harder to get help,
- Virtually impossible to get the correct answers
- Difficult to figure what would work best for your situation
- Dealing with the miles of red tape that comes with it.
- Wondering if you are receiving your maximum amount
Are you aware that Americans ignore $25 million dollars in benefits simply because they don’t know what options would be best for them?
Are you prepared to read through and understand over 2700 rules in the Social Security operations manual?
A few factors that will definitely affect your monthly benefit amount…
- there are hundreds of different claim options just for the average married couple,
- a couple receiving benefits at different times should be handled differently
- factoring your age, deciding if your should start early or delay benefits
- factoring in your own personal situation, your marital status, your tax status
- extra retirement income such as pensions, IRA’s (if any),
- Making critical benefit decisions online without having proper answers
- Not understanding full recourse of having to file for an appeal
- Not being aware of other options that could greatly increase monthly benefits
So where do you start? Should you pick one benefit option over the other because everyone else is doing it? Which rules or options apply to you and/or your spouse? What is the best formula for you?
You do not have to take on the social security online services by yourself. You can find easy to understand answers and get personal help to tackle your biggest questions, to receive your maximum monthly amount and to qualm your fears.
Jim Blair, a former social security administrator for 35 years said it best “.. those who don’t understand Social Security are risking thousands of dollars in lifetime benefits. That risk has increased in recent years when the SSA rolled out online applications.Their goal is to save money by “automating benefit claims” like a factory, and cutting human interaction with the public who funds the program.”
When dealing with any type of social security issues there are a few things to take into consideration such as:
- What you need to KNOW AND DO BEFORE filing your online application
- How to calculate your benefits
- How to receive the best benefit options with the most value to your situation
- Understand how filing dates affect benefits
- Medicare plan comparison when it comes to choose your best option
- How to appeal application mistakes/benefit errors
- Where to get help if you already filed, and believe you should be receiving more
Now you are expected to fully calculate, complete the proper papers and understand ALL benefits, your restrictions, and your total package…….through the enormous world of the social security online services with little or no help you are basically setting yourself up to receive less and in the process, be more confused and frustrated. You always hear that retirement and your golden years are suppose to be relaxing and care free yet the legal aspect leaves your head spinning.
So, what is the your first step? Where do you get answers? Where do you get help? When filing for social security, or if you need to file an appeal, it is imperative that you START RIGHT HERE and discover the vital answers from Jim Blair with his expert advise and his continuous up to date information that can be found in the Social Security Retirement Guide.